ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Subaru Impreza Lap record at the Ring!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Well a localish tyre/wheel shop Revolution Motorstore beat the lap record at the Nurburgring this week, in their own built 3 door Subaru Impreza, its the bosses car along side his RS4 estate :cool:. They sorted me out my alloys and I always go to them for my alignment, great company and bunch of lads that work there.

Heres a link to a blog about the lap/car - http://bridgetogantry.com/2/index.p...s/523-new-fastest-impreza-at-the-nuerburgring

And the lap itself.

A couple of snaps of the car, I think it looks great. Even better in person aswell.

29378_10151550337683058_1208662142_n.jpg
521744_10151541046103058_233756748_n.jpg
531832_10151541047523058_1590608509_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Titanium 182
Irs rather local to me and you should see the selection of cars they have in on a day to bases, some real nice weapons.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Irs rather local to me and you should see the selection of cars they have in on a day to bases, some real nice weapons.

Yeah they sure do, they had an aventador in not long back for tyres! And they get some of crazy metal in for some good modifications.

Impreza RB5 #054
Was on scooby net a while back, company got majorly slated because of the price of it, 75k for basically a hawkeye with welded up rear doors and some half decent mods thrown at it.

I'm sure it got a bit heated between the company and frayz from here.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What record did it beat? I hear every second day a record is broken at the "ring" but it's usually some specific record opposed to the actual out and out lap record.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Subaru them selves held the previous record for the fastest road legal Impreza, this was the famous Tommi vid. This car driven by fast Freddy beat Subaru at their own game.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Crumbs at that bonnet flex!

Only 160 top end? surely that's a bit of dropped time?