ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New suspension fitted

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Finalyl had all my new suspension bits fitted today, brand new Renault shocks and a set of Eibach Pro lines (and a new top mount as one was broken).

Very happy with it, car doesn't look much lower at all (good thing in my books, not what I'm after), feels a lot more solid when going through some hard corners and soaks up the bumps a lot better now. Refreshing the shocks I think are the main reason for this (old ones were leaking a little), but so far very happy with the setup as it's not very hard.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Will take some at work tomorrow :) It's a bit filthy tho, bloody black cars :p

Oh and forgot ot say, it's a mk1 172.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I could tell on the way home it was much better, still feel bumps but they appear softer, and the ride isn't crashy at all.

Then taking it round this monster bend by work I could tell they made cornering better (the one from the M5 roundabout Sandygate on to Rydon lane, huge sweeping left hander) :p

i have these on my mk1 172 too. you should now get some camber bolts fitted and you will find yourself taking corners at speed you never thought off previously :)

Renault Clio 1.2 RL
Guys i want my car lowered a couple of inches, anyone know a decent person in London who could do it or how much it might be. Mate i like the sound of your suspension kit too! Sounds tight