ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to forum... what size alloys are you running on your 182/172

Clio 182, Megane 225
Recently just bought a BG 182 and fancy changing the standard alloys (16") to either 15" or stay 16"

Any advice?

Wanting to go down track/fast road use. So any good suspension/brake/handling advice will be appreciated.

I've had a 197 and a 270bhp Megane F1 edition previously. Megane got written off by an idiot who had only just past his test! Hence the change to a 182.

Thank you for your time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

330i. E30 Touring.
15" make a 1*2 infinitely better to drive, tyres are cheaper and they weigh less.

Be silly not to if it's going to be a track car...

Common options are OZ F1's, Speedline 2118's.

Clio 182, Megane 225
Thank you very much for your input. I'll do some research [emoji3]

Clio 182, Megane 225
When you say 1*2 are you relating to a 1.2 litre Clio or the Cliosport? Sorry for the misunderstanding

330i. E30 Touring.
When you say 1*2 are you relating to a 1.2 litre Clio or the Cliosport? Sorry for the misunderstanding

Sorry, 1*2 i refer to is either 172 or 182. So the sports.

Clio 182, Megane 225
Fair enough at least I understand it now [emoji23] I've bought it as a fairly standard car so I am wanting to make quiet afew changes when I can afford it. Alloys being one of the first changes

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I think changing to 15" wheels is a good shout. I did it on mine (went for the wheels off a Clio Williams). If nothing else, it just gives you a nice wide choice of tyres at a better price.

A set of sticky tyres, a refresh of all the suspension bushes and some decent springs/dampers and you will have a very handy little car.