ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New TV for gaming

Focus ST-3
Right, I currently have my PS3 set up in my lounge on my 42" LG tv. It looks fine and am happy with it.

The problem is.. thats where the MRS watches TV and so I cant play my ps3. I have a 'man room' down stairs with a sofa, PC, home recording studio etc and was looking at wall mounting a tv above my pc monitors.

So what im after really is some reccomenations on what to get. the criterea is as follows..

Budget - £400 give or take
1080p a must
wall mountable (thin as possible)
Not bothered about being a smart tv - I can hook up my PC to it if need be
3D - will take it or leave it
Size 32"+

Usage - Primarily gaming via ps3, and 3rd display for pc. Occasional use for TV and films.

Any suggestions?

but even tho it says its only 50hz it will be 60hz compatible as my 50hz samsung lcd displays my ps3 in 1080p at 60fps which is 60hz getting a tv with higher hz only artificially increases the frame rate by duplicating frames to make it look smoother