ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Twingo RS Marketing shots

RS Megane DCi 175
Tidy.
Sitting a little high though. I'd have one albeit with a nice +40mm drop.
how can you say that when your car look's just the same.

Easy.
dsc01236mo1.jpg

I agree, thats why my car is on coilovers - but I don't see how that should stop me from commenting on other cars.

Shed.
Tidy.
Sitting a little high though. I'd have one albeit with a nice +40mm drop.

Remap, new air filter and a set of springs would see it off very nicely, i went into renault this aft to have a quick skeg and it looks very nice, despite it's tortion bar at the rear it looks like a nice little car, ill be test driving it and actually might consider one if its nippy enough (8 seconds isnt too bad) as id rarther have somehting which will be fun with an insurance group of 8E rarther than something which has a group 15 insurance tag (the 197)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That's a bit steep no? Don't buy a new one you mentalist, wait till they're 6 months old, by then you'll have talked yourself out of it and stuck with the 197 hehe ;) Or if not, at least they'll have shed a couple of grand. Have you had a word with the dealers on the RS forum to see what deals they're doing? They'll be discounted already, like Megane R26.R just to make sure the residuals are nicely s**t.

Shed.
That's a bit steep no? Don't buy a new one you mentalist, wait till they're 6 months old, by then you'll have talked yourself out of it and stuck with the 197 hehe ;) Or if not, at least they'll have shed a couple of grand. Have you had a word with the dealers on the RS forum to see what deals they're doing? They'll be discounted already, like Megane R26.R just to make sure the residuals are nicely s**t.

Already talked myself into sticking with the 197 lol. Guna wait untill im 21 although the way things are going with our economy i dont know if ill be able to buy one lol. Just guna wait and see how things turn out. May not even get the 197 i would prefer the FN2 CTR GT.