ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New user from Torbay

RenaultSport Clio182
Hi all!

I'm David, from Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain) but I'm living in Torbay area and since last week I'm the new and proud owner of a 2005 ClioSport 182!

It needs some attention and time, and at the moment it's completely stock, but I hope that in a near future this will change (even if stock suspension is good, eibach springs and bilstein shock absorbers would be a good choice maybe?).

Anyway, it's good to here in this massive clio club! ;)

RenaultSport Clio182
Thanks guys!

I'll take and load a few pictures of the car as soon as I can! The ones I have now were taken at night with a mobile and the quality is horrible...

RenaultSport Clio182
Thanks! Definitely going to have a club membership, worth having it!

And I'm staying in Paignton, l33th3tr33, I've seen that you are in Torquay!

Thanks! Definitely going to have a club membership, worth having it!

And I'm staying in Paignton, l33th3tr33, I've seen that you are in Torquay!

Yep, a stones throw, you should come to the next barn owl meet, it's a good night with good food and people don't look at you funny when you only talk about cars! ;)

RenaultSport Clio182
That sounds great! And a good chance to meet members of the club! Definitely going to the next one! ;)

RenaultSport Clio182
I have just become a member and I've seen the threads with the meetings, and the 2014 activities calendar as well. Amazed with all the hard work that you do! Congratulations!

And about next Friday meeting... Definitely going to join you! @l33th3tr33 let me know during the week a meeting point and I'll be there! ;)

And apologies for not being the most active user, during the week it's quite hard to find a good time to sit and spend some time on the computer..