ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels for clio 200

Clio 200 Turbo
hi all looking to get some new oz Ultraleggera alloys not sure in the size i need for my clio 200 is the photo below correct, and how wide should i go on the tyres
Capture.png

Clio 197
Those specs are perfect for the 200. You can go with the standard 215s or fit 225s on them too. Is there only one offset available for them at that size?

Clio 197
ive just come across another size width 8 inch with a 55 offset
I just had a look on the internet and they were available in both 8jx55 and 7.5jx45. The 8j ones will weigh a little more however they have a higher offset so will sit more in the arches than the 7.5j ones will. Both widths can use 215 tyres so ultimately the deciding factor would be how far out you want the wheels to sit and whether you need a wider wheel. I personally would go with the 7.5j ones as they make the car look so much better but the 8j ones would put less strain on the wheel bearings and are closer to the OEM alloy offset which was 63 iirc