ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels innit

Bumder With A Buffer
Met up with Greeny tonight who wanted some 15's..So we did a swap..

Monaco before..

13072009857.jpg

After

IMG_0055.jpg

Excuse the shite phone pic..it was geting dark and the iphone dont pick up very well!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
They really suit your car mate, will look even better when you have your coils on and the picture isnt taken with your ifail :D

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Looks really good and suits it a lot. Get a better photo taken though ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Ifail!

IMG_0056.jpg

Remember to let me know if your happy with them....If you want your ones back just let me know :) And get that yellow tape sorted out ;)

It was fun driving home not knowing what speed I was doing!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Look better but get them silver.

What lol? Make the powercoated ph2 wheels silver again? you on crack?

Order my tim tape, so will be changing the red 3mm rim on my monza rs's to yellow at the weekend or whenever it arrives, car is also sitting abit lower since that pic now which is good!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ifail!

Remember to let me know if your happy with them....If you want your ones back just let me know :) And get that yellow tape sorted out ;)

The front tyres are awful lol, but apart from that they seem quality :) Need to get them changed ASAP!

Bumder With A Buffer
The front tyres are awful lol, but apart from that they seem quality :) Need to get them changed ASAP!

Imagine them on track! Thing is they just wont die! HAd them on for 2 track days and loads more abuse and they are still going storng :( Bloody things!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Greeny im suprised @ you son :(

?? 15's ftw :( so much ligher than 16's and they look decent, just need a clean and some yellow rim tape ;) They will look good. Least I have something different, I could have just changed to turinis? lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ye they did, but wouldnt be hard to do it again if I wanted, im happy with the monzas and will look great with a yellow rim. A change is always good as im now going for the track **** setup as ive always wanted to, buckets and more stripping next.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Ye they did, but wouldnt be hard to do it again if I wanted, im happy with the monzas and will look great with a yellow rim. A change is always good as im now going for the track **** setup as ive always wanted to, buckets and more stripping next.

True.. a track **** will would be great!

Bumder With A Buffer
Bullets took ages to do! And they are actually pretty crap!

The white/monaco ones in the first pic came out 10 times better..il redo them at somepoint :)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Looks ace mate! Whats it lowered on? Springs or coils? Im feeling the anthra look on 5 spokes. Hmm...... :D

looks much better

love the yozza race exhaust mate how long u had it on?

give ya 2 months then it will piss u off;)