ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on my 182

Really nice mate. :D

Would look even better lowered on coilovers lol

[Edited by Sport182 on 12 June 2005 at 1:00pm]

You beat me to it ;)

Da

Less

sorry mate, but i really dont like those. but hey, the coilovers will make a world of difference :cool:

Lionel Richie

im not the only one then that doesnt like those wheel

but im assuming you got them due to their weight??? if so, then good man!!!

Nice exhaust pipes.

Cant go woring with team dynamics wheels m8. I have the pro race 1s in anthracite. Are those the 1.2s?

Thers far too much profile on those tyres though but will look better once slammed.

320d

Did you not keep your original tyres on or were they on the limit?

I like the wheels and as people say above they are light but i dont know how long those tyres will last with some spirited driving

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah, I know those tyres are gash - my gf bought me the wheels though so I didnt wanna push my luck and ask for the tyre upgrade!!

Will probably swap em back for the exaltos when I can be arsed.

I didnt just get them for the weight fred- i actually thought they looked quite good but each to their own.

As for my next modifications I think thats about it for the exteria when I get the coilovers on. Was gonna go for a carbon bonnet but having seen some at FCS im not too sure.

Gonna get a panel filter sorted out and see if that Renault Sport ECU is any good when it arrives.

(Then probably sell the car, lose about 6 grand and feel depressed...........)

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 12 June 2005

Yeah, I know those tyres are gash - my gf bought me the wheels though so I didnt wanna push my luck and ask for the tyre upgrade!!

I didnt just get them for the weight fred- i actually thought they looked quite good but each to their own.

As for my next modifications I think thats about it for the exteria when I get the coilovers on. Was gonna go for a carbon bonnet but having seen some at FCS im not too sure.

Gonna get a panel filter sorted out and see if that Renault Sport ECU is any good when it arrives.

yea why do people spend all their money on a car that goes like stink and looks mint just to get rid of it and get something else ? id be happy with that for years m8.. well actually im happy with my 172.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 12 June 2005

Really nice mate, cant wait to see it when its been lowered!

Cheers mate - fingers crossed it should be dropped by next saturday dinner time. Then ill be breaking the sponge out for another 2 hour wash for some more pics.
[/QUOTE]

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 12 June 2005

<SCRIPT language=javascript> yea why do people spend all their money on a car that goes like stink and looks mint just to get rid of it and get something else ? id be happy with that for years m8.. well actually im happy with my 172.

Im definatly holding onto this for another year or so - at least till the warrantys run out!! (And till ive paid for it :oops:)
[/QUOTE]

A silver Honda

Thanks man - I was going for the Street Hawk look!!!

Wasnt that the motorbike equivalent to Knight Rider lol.

Looks sweet as fcuk, sweet zorst too.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 12 June 2005

do you live in garforth m8 I seem to recognise them houses!

No mate, not garforth but not far from there - I live in Templenewsam on the Templegates where all the houses look the same!
[/QUOTE]

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by howie p on 12 June 2005

are they 15s or 16s cant quite tell....

how are the tyres? theyre budget ones arnt they?

looks great!

16s mate as Tom says and they are budget tyres - am I hoping to swap em for my exaltos when I get the time. TBH I dont really drive like a lunatic all that much so the handling is more or less the same but when I push it a little those tyres just bend over and say "BUM ME" straight away.
[/QUOTE]

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by howie p on 13 June 2005

how much was the tyre upgrade do u remember??

I never asked mate but I think if you wanted to get some decent boots at a decent price youd be better off doing is seperate.
[/QUOTE]

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Ha ha - I know the tyres are terrible!! They are 45s though.

Gonna be swapping them over for the exaltos soon - they just came with the alloys (which were a present off my g/f so couldnt be too fussy.......)

Class mate youve finally got the coilovers. I am STILL waiting :cry:

Car is looking sweet and will be perfect once you have the coilovers fitted!!!

Get some pics up ASAP :)