ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on my 200 !!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
not to sure about the decals as well but the silver bullets broke it up to much hense why i painted them black.

Got to agree there. With the black on the front of the car, along with the black alloys, the bullets are a nice touch.

Not sure why but while the alloys look good at the front of the car, they look positively superb in the rear arches. Just noticed you've got the additional boot spoiler option to, so that guarantees Hero Status for me on the RS200!

Good effort. :)

D.

Nissan 350z
I agree with most, i think you have too much black going on with the side Decals and Bullets. I think the tints, wing mirrors and wheels are enough on their own. Really like those wheels, nice to see something different and i think it suits it nicely :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I like! Though to be fair 3 spokes would look better than the gashment that comes as standard.

GTD, Lupo
Looks good. They look a little like the set ktec offer. 200s never photo well so I can only imagine it looks nicer in the flesh. You will have to come to the next meet.

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
Looks good. They look a little like the set ktec offer. 200s never photo well so I can only imagine it looks nicer in the flesh. You will have to come to the next meet.

They are the renault sport decals not k - tec !!!!! i put them there more for the reason of stopping stone chips as i had been getting quite a collection in that place. might try and source some clear vinyl !! Any ideas ??

Lloyd

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
sorry gorms miss read your post !!!!! :eek: yes they are the ones k tec offer but had them sent off to be powder coated in satin black!