ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Years Eve :D

Fabia VRS
So whats EA doing?

Me and a massiv group of mates are hitting cambs, going on a bar crawl and seeing where we end up :D Canny wait!

RS6 C7
I'm gutted, Got to go down to Wales and see my Nan :( , Group of mates have a trip down to Sheffield planned, Looks like i will be missing it, Can't really get out of not going to Wales :(

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Mrs is on nights so i have to stay in and look after my 3 year old, might bang football factory on for her.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Going out for a meal with the misses and my mate and his wife then back to his for lots of spirits and probably group sex.

Fabia VRS
Ha, a bacon sarnie this morning did help me either :(
Oh yes! Great night, rinsed all my cash. Few numbers and a midnight kiss. Cant complain to much

I love Lamp
Well... i am HANGING.

Tell me about it bud.. I can barely move today after falling through a fence on my jog home last night fml.. Mate fell into a 10ft ditch and got covered in mud so someone always has it worse lol..

Epic night but the 'oh crap' moments are flooding back now lol

Fabia VRS
Tell me about it bud.. I can barely move today after falling through a fence on my jog home last night fml.. Mate fell into a 10ft ditch and got covered in mud so someone always has it worse lol..

Epic night but the 'oh crap' moments are flooding back now lol

LOL, The photo's are on FB so theres no running away :L

I love Lamp
It's not funny my back kills today still lol :( bit of my burger was falling and I tried to save it and that threw me off balance and I just veered off through the fence lol..

I got home and locked the front door from the inside (it has no handle on outside so never ever been locked from inside) just wtf lol.. Some of the flashbacks are baddddd haha.. Where abouts did you lot go in Cambridge??

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I was abit gutted NYE as the meal we had ziizii's was so big I couldn't actually drink as much as I wanted, plus most of the drinks we where making were milk based so just made me feel sick :S I was also in bed from 4pm yesterday till 9am today as I had some s**t stomach bug and was sick around 10 times, not good!

Fabia VRS
It's not funny my back kills today still lol :( bit of my burger was falling and I tried to save it and that threw me off balance and I just veered off through the fence lol..

I got home and locked the front door from the inside (it has no handle on outside so never ever been locked from inside) just wtf lol.. Some of the flashbacks are baddddd haha.. Where abouts did you lot go in Cambridge??

Hahaha! genuine Lol at that :L !
We went to revolutions bar/club, it was a really good place, MASSIVE selection of shots and drinks which was nice. (better than bedford -.- )
Ended up getting back to sandy about 4, and after milling around and pissing about i got home at 5am!
My step dad then to find me slumped in bed passed out (Y)

I was abit gutted NYE as the meal we had ziizii's was so big I couldn't actually drink as much as I wanted, plus most of the drinks we where making were milk based so just made me feel sick :S I was also in bed from 4pm yesterday till 9am today as I had some s**t stomach bug and was sick around 10 times, not good!

Err! my drinks consisted of gold shots, bakewell shots, and beer.

I love Lamp
Hahaha! genuine Lol at that :L !
We went to revolutions bar/club, it was a really good place, MASSIVE selection of shots and drinks which was nice. (better than bedford -.- )
Ended up getting back to sandy about 4, and after milling around and pissing about i got home at 5am!
My step dad then to find me slumped in bed passed out (Y)

Err! my drinks consisted of gold shots, bakewell shots, and beer.

Ahhh yeah Revs is decent especially if you want shots lol.. We normally end up there after a few cheap ones at the regal.. Haha good effort