ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NewB from kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Fiesta
Hey joined a few days ago but just thought i would introduce myself and say Hi. So Hi to all cliosport members and fellow NewB's :D

Iceberg Ph1
^^ Just around the corner! Welcome to CS..

What car you got.. I remember seeing you in a thread the other day saying you had a motor but was learning (hence the name I guess :rasp:)

Iceberg Ph1
I started with a Punto, I loved it haha.. Always good to start with something small and work your way up to something small with a bigger engine :rasp:

From Crayford mate.. Just between Dartford and Bexleyheath

<-------------- :rasp:

Fiesta
oh yeah not far then sorry blonde moment lmao shows i must be tired from work lol. i like clios thats why i'm here. i'll use the fiesta to get used to driving but eventually i wanna get a clio.

Iceberg Ph1
oh yeah not far then sorry blonde moment lmao shows i must be tired from work lol. i like clios thats why i'm here. i'll use the fiesta to get used to driving but eventually i wanna get a clio.

You female? lol sorry have to ask :eek:

Iceberg Ph1
No reason really.. Just wondering, nothing to distinguish between male or female on the forum, so its pretty hard to tell you see.. Plus never heard a guy ever say blonde moment lol ;)

Fiesta
yeah thats true lol o tend to have a few blonde moments when i'm tired lol. I take it you're male then??? :eek:

182+1.5DCI+S2000
No reason really.. Just wondering, nothing to distinguish between male or female on the forum, so its pretty hard to tell you see.. Plus never heard a guy ever say blonde moment lol ;)

i have but he was gay and liked todo this after every post

;)

Iceberg Ph1
yeah thats true lol o tend to have a few blonde moments when i'm tired lol. I take it you're male then??? :eek:

I should hope so.. With a name like Darren I would have to have pretty evil parents to call me that if I was female haha :rasp:

Iceberg Ph1
yet another blonde moment lol :rasp: see i told ya i have them when i'm tired sorry hun ;)

:lolup:
And there is me thinking you was being sarcastic! LMAO! Oh dear! Could always click on my profile, that should of cleared it up hahaha

Iceberg Ph1
Eek.. Just clocked the picture I uploaded of myself, that needs changing now! lol..

Having a blonde moment is just a good excuse for most women tbh haha

Fiesta
whats wrong with the picture?

well at least we dont say we have a flu that only affects ur like you men and your "man" flu lol only teasing ;)

Iceberg Ph1
Old picture, I have a few piercings now so haha..

Man flu is a brilliant excuse, I heard that this swine flu is a direct relation to man flu, so it just proves its as bad as we say :rasp:

Fiesta
Really? so why do men always act like they cant do a thing when they have man flu just so we have to do everything for them? ;)

Fiesta
i thought it was women that were meant to be the great mystery. guess i got that wrong lol.

so what you up to tonight then? anything fun planned?

Iceberg Ph1
Men are allowed to have secrets too! lol

Yeah.. Plans are to sleep until about 12.20am then go to work! Got to love night work huh! NOT!. How about yourself?

Fiesta
Night work. Ouch! Not good. just watching tv for me. What about your weekend then? what you got planned for then?

Black 197
FPMSL @ Rob & Rob

Darren Premier Inn is your friend i think

@ Learner get yourself to a meet or hitch a lift, You'll need to pay £10 to become a full fledged member and access the meets section but its well worth it and it also give you access to everything on the site plus you get a few SUPERB freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.