ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie From Bedfordshire

Albi Blue 197
Hey :)

I am Claire, I am 24 and I live in Bedfordshire.

For a 24 year old I have had, on average, a new car for every year I have been driving, WHOOPS! Here's my list ...

Ford KA
Citroen Saxo VTR
Pugeot 206
MGF Convertable
Ford Fiesta ST
Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Clio Sport 197

I dont actually pick up my Clio until the end of the week but I am superrrr excited :D

Anywhoooo ... I have no idea how to put pictures up on here so you can't even see what I will be driving :\ Sorry!

Better get back to work ;)

Claire :)

Albi Blue 197
Thank you :)

I am dreading giving them my Fiesta though because I have spent A LOT of time and money on making it "mine" but I am hoping the Clio will be a better replacement!
How do I put a picture up on here please? Me + Technology = Epic Fail!

Claire

Swift Sport
Try copy and pasting them onto here, otherwise open a Flickr or Photobucket account and link them from there.

Albi Blue 197
I did yayyyy!! Thank youuu :)

391905_10150975903990451_732420450_22120786_1475300568_n.jpg

Last edited:
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Ummmmm ... They are on my facebook :\

Other than that they are on my desktop on my PC

right click on the image and select "copy image URL"
then in the quick reply box, click the image icon (3rd from right), select "from URL" and paste the link in the box

Albi Blue 197
I just right clicked and copy pasted from my facebook ... it worked which is the main thing LOL

Thank you for your help :)

Fabia VRS
Welcome :)
Nice to see another member in beds!
Theres a meet happening on the 3rd of december so take a look in the EA section if you would like to join us?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
LOL at dunstable shame. It's not "that" bad :p I've lived over that way before but out near Whipsnade zoo