ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from derbyshire

pug 306
Hi guys I used to be on here about 6 years ago with a 1.2

a68a5ebebac0347166c97c7708cb1d8b.jpg

Since then I have owned a wide range of cars but mostly french. And 306s
Now I am going to look at this later http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251689700404&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web
Any advice would be great as it's straight on my doorstep. Cheers

pug 306
Hi, thanks. I went to have a look and it was a bit shabby tbh. I've then been to see one on 53k that was pretty good but needs a engine mount and rear brakes + it only has 4 weeks mot. But at 1300 it may be worth an investment. Not to sure yet. I'm I'm no rush and want a nice one.

pug 306
So I bought my first sport yesterday it's an irish 172 on 78k with a box of history that includes 2 belt changes the last one being on 62k that included dephaser etc. Also in the last 10k it's had a recon gearbox 3 peice clutch and plenty more all done at Renault. It has has a k-tec stealth system on it and has recipts for remaps. The last owner said it has bigger injectors and a few other shineys too ☺ It is lumpy on idle which leads me to believe it may be cammed as it is by far the quickest one I have driven.

cedc6fbdd4d29f4cd7a759d35d8a2093.jpg