ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from MK

Twingo RS133 Gordini
Good Evening All

Just a quick hello from me, i'm James and live in Milton Keynes, I'm 24 and have been driving for about 7 years

I've been active on twingo133.net almost since the beginning and have owned a Twingo Gordini 133 since october 2010 and loving it to bits! I have signed up here to keep in contact with a few people that I met at the Chester Meet the other day

Can I say what an impressive first meet with a wide selection of cars and too the 4 guys I went off into Wales with a massive thank you for such an amazing driving experience. I'm only proud my little 133 kept up ;)

Anyway, i'll have a browse about and I'm sure you shall see a little more of me if there are any northern meets that stray into Wales ;)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Hi :) nice to see more locals!

Was talking to SteveV6 about getting some meets goign round this way again

Twingo RS133 Gordini
I have got a meet arranged in Upper Heyford on mothers day If anyone local is interested :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes