ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from warrington

182 FF Cupped
just bougth my second 182, now a racing blue, 55 plate full fat cupped 182.

decided to move to the dark side from renaultsport forum lol

Nimbus Megane R26
welcome matey good to have another in warrington..mines an 04 blackgold 182 so ill keep a lookout for you!

DCi 100
Guten Tag!

Bright blue thing here, what's your reg? I keep seeing a RB around sainsbury's/Kingsway/Latchford one-way system and one coming home from Birchwood to Latchford last week. Another parked in Dallam aswell.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Welcome!

Check the meetings section or PM me. You should come to the meeting at Trafford Park on Sunday.

182 FF Cupped
hi guys, only had it a week, reg ends YAY, you wont miss it lol

coming back from a mates in runcorn tonight and realised one of my xenon's has gone... so bumper off at weekend, can see me snapping it as ive never attempted to remove anything from a clio before... from what ive read, i need to see if its the bulb or the ballast first :S lol wish me luck!

182 FF Cupped
Guten Tag!

Bright blue thing here, what's your reg? I keep seeing a RB around sainsbury's/Kingsway/Latchford one-way system and one coming home from Birchwood to Latchford last week. Another parked in Dallam aswell.
did i come past you over birchwood way in traffic about 4pm? :S

i was also parked in bewsey the other night?

DCi 100
Just play with the Xenon first, someone told me my left one was out, but I've found if I start the engine and then turn them on they come on. Abit hit and miss.

And yeah! You came down the right hand side lane while I was going around a brake down I think, then you was a car ahead of me all the way down in the traffic. Sat behind you at the lights then turned left at the end near Rylands and I followed you down to Kingsway lights, I turned off right there though.

Whats with the sticker on your boot around your Clio badge?

The RB parked in Dallam was afew weeks ago mate.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=472085 ;)

182 FF Cupped
well would you know it, got in this morning and its working fine... bizarre. although i have noticed since i got the car that that particular light unit condensates randomly, wondering if it has a seal gone and water getting in somewhere/somehow.

yeah that was me, i was coming from work to pic my little boy up from stockton heath.

oh that sticker was on when i got it (two days before you saw me), and i hadnt taken it off yet, its just the dealer it was purchased from when new, its gone now though.

the one in dallam was me too lol, but it must of been last week sometime, i only got it from london on 5th dec..

DCi 100
Was like 4 weeks ago or so when I saw the one in Dallam mate, there was an RB26 quite near by aswell.

I'm off up to the quid shop for secret santa tonight, might see you going home.

DCi 100
No no, I'm only 17, at Warrington Collegiate. We're doing Secret Santa for £1... the possibilities are endless with that :rolleyes:

Mate lives up there so sometimes about.

182 FF Cupped
ahhh ok, well in pound empire you have the world at your feet, just last week my mate frm work gave me £2 and asked to get him a surprise, so i got him a universal 12 in 1 remote control and a balaclava - he was made up! although looked a bit wierd on a conference call all bally'd up!