ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here!

Gordini 182!
Hi everyone!

I will soon be in the market for a metallic red full fat 172 and I can't wait! My boyfriend told me to sign up on here to start learning about them so I'll be taking a look at the buying guide I've seen on here, also I've heard of 172's with turbo's is that a turbo conversion or a totally different engine?

Thanks guys!

P.s. Cant seem to find any info on Clio sport shows, do they exist? Surely they have a big enough scene.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome along. Become a fully paid member and check out the meets section. There's normally loads going on. We do a big once a year meet too called Cliosport Saturday, unfortunately you've just missed it.

Gordini 182!
Thanks guys, think I might just do that, I like going to shows but just could never seem to find a Clio one. Is that the one on the homepage "June 22nd" gutted I would of loved to of gone to that.

Does anyone have any info in the turbo'ing of 172's or is that something I should post in the technical section.

Thanks.

Yeah that would be Clio Sport Saturday. Check the Clio Sport Saturday 2013 page to see a couple of pics too

Turbo's have been covered a bit in here so either put it in the search bar on the toip right or look in "Engine, Gearbox, Exhausts & Running Gear" Section for loads of info about budget and what you need.

And Welcome :)