ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie, Trophy 426 and Williams, + N/Wales - Chester Meet today

Trophy 426 & Willy 3
Hello All!

Already a member on the Williams and Trophy Forum so thought I'd go for the hat trick :)

I'm a massive Renaultsport fan, previously owned a 172, 182, 197 Cup and a Megane R26, and currently have a Williams 3 and a Trophy.

Hello all I've added photos of them both plus photos from the very well attended Chester / North Wales meet today to my Gallery area. or can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulduddle/sets/72157626076669757/

Cheers Paul

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 104

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Really nice the pair of them, two of the best factory cars renault built.....how do they compare in your own fair opinion?

Trophy 426 & Willy 3
Thanks, the Trophy is very focused and pointy race dynamics, where as the Williams is much softer but really adjustable, insanely comfy, and still properly quick. Took it out yesterday for a blast with the Chester / N.Wales boys and still can hustle along. The main point is they both feel very special, full of character and make you smile, what more can you ask for!

Great T number BTW!