ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newburn memorial cruise?

1.2 16v
Anyone from newcastle going to this tonight? Looks like its going to be a good turnout.

1.2 16v
Just seen a silver 172 ph2 smash a fiesta down the strip?! Last 3 letters of plate were rpm?

1.2 16v
Yep that was me, 3 runs up and down and my brakes were shot. just in time for the police turning up haha.

Haha you done areet like! That nova was an animal mind! Was speaking to some bloke who works for the Northern Drift Championship, he was speaking to the sergeant, and he said it got towed and its getting crushed!

Clio 182
Haha you done areet like! That nova was an animal mind! Was speaking to some bloke who works for the Northern Drift Championship, he was speaking to the sergeant, and he said it got towed and its getting crushed!

Nightmare, you didnt see what was chasing me did you. It was glued to my bumper up to about 90. It was blue and sounded mental haha?

1.2 16v
Erm, there was you, a red astra gsi, that evo was there, possibly a corsa b, there was a dark blue corsa b which had a c20let in it, I think it was that.

Clio 182
After a scout about on facebook and a look at a few vids I belive it was a v6 corsa B haha anyway it was a good night.

1.2 16v
Gosforth, just put another thread up there, cos there's a halloween meet at blyth on the 27th, get your name down :p

Titanium 182
Was a V6 corsa chasing you buddy.

I watch from the traffic lights!

It was like a scene from Fast and the furious ha, was only a matter of time before the police turned up

1.2 16v
Aye I was watching from the traffic lights too haha. Was mad. The blyth one will be good in a few weeks, but the police stations only along the road at the harbour so I dunno how much racing therell be!

Clio 182
Haha, was a good night like. There will be people having abit sport on up the the road next to the beach, but we got followed by a unmarked T5 and a mazda 6 last meet they had in blyth so i doubt i will be racing on this time round.