ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newby - Carbon Wrapped 197 Owner

Evo
Plenty of time before your next service then ;)

Havent seen you 197.net yet mate, get yourself over to a monthly Ace Cafe meet, thats the best place to meet local club members. Every 3rd Monday of the month :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Welcome!

Car looks nice but im not a fan of the filler cap...

172 cup + gsxr 600
Alright Ben_r1?
I haven't seen you either :( joined about a year ago, not really posted much. Awesome, is it all clios?
Haha yeah - the 197 is for sale on eBay so the distance to the next service is a bit of a selling point!

Tunst - Cheers mate :) Fair enough :) we all have our own tastes - had a go at wrapping the diffuser but that didn't go too well!

Golf 7R
Hey, a local.

I'm also not a fan of the Filler cap, but everyone has different tastes.

Maybe see you about some time.

Last edited:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Hi Mate welcome to the site.
Like the car! I'm also from Harlow I will be back in Dec so you may see me buzzing about.

clio mk3 ph1 1.6 vvt
Hello mate im always in harlow got my bonnet and roof wrapped gloss black where u get yours done from buddy nice car you got there

172 cup + gsxr 600
Nice one guys! I'll look out for you also! Nice one!
hiphophustler I think i may have seen your car around before.. I wrapped it all myself :) was tricky - got it right after a couple attempts lol where did you get yours done mate?

172 cup + gsxr 600
Anyone thinking about going to the 'West London Collective' Meet this Sunday at 6pm? If so....convoy? :p