ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEXT ESSEX MEET 12th September

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
It's about time we got something else organised, after the undoubted success of the last one!

So if anyone has any suggestions on where they would like the meet to take place voice your opinions ASAP.

I think Ace Cafe would be a nice change.....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have never been to the Ace cafe and my car should be ready by then, but i am on a stag do the day before....

But you never know how i will feel in the morning....:)

Clio 182
It's about time we got something else organised, after the undoubted success of the last one!

So if anyone has any suggestions on where they would like the meet to take place voice your opinions ASAP.

I think Ace Cafe would be a nice change.....

Glad you think so! ... I agree up to a certain point, I think maybe up to when SOMEONE suggested drinking games!!! :S

I will have to have a little think about where would be good. Where is the Ace Cafe? Dont forget I get the shakes if I have to cross any borders!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ace Cafe is up the A13 and then onto the 416 so your shakes will be fine.....lol

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Ace is a great location but they nearly always have an event of some sorts going on so best to check with them first.

BMW 320d M-Sport
I'm up for this when details are sorted. My recent attendance has been non-existent. Need to get another meet in before I go all sensible and sell the car :dapprove:

BMW 320d M-Sport
What's the plan? anyone checked whats happening at Ace Cafe tomorrow? According to their website there's a morning run to Brighton and from lunchtime onwards a Bentley club meeting!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, bit slow this one. We have our newly appointed area rep now (vicky)

Be sure to pester her with ideas etc! ;)