ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next meet ideas?

Where do you want the meet to be?

• Karting

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Wales (brecon beacons drive and pics day)

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Devon

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Coastal run

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Ly meg R26
You should defo come down and give us a visit some time, I'm sure we could all meet half way. Some thing for future plans maybe?

Megane 225 F1
Well it looks like Wales and Devon are winning. I really want to go down to your way. Love it down there. Meet somewhere and head to a beach. Maybe a BBQ.

Megane 225 F1
The combe track day thing is going to require alot of planning and commitment from people. Me and dan need to look into it more before we can propose anything.

Ph2 Clio 172
The combe track day thing is going to require alot of planning and commitment from people. Me and dan need to look into it more before we can propose anything.

Has there ever been any ClioSport track days? Could be a comple forum thing, do them once a year, different track, invite the whole forum?

Megane 225 F1
I think there have been some around the country but theres never really many people that turn up. It involves alot of organising and its very costly which people dont like.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Well it looks like Wales and Devon are winning. I really want to go down to your way. Love it down there. Meet somewhere and head to a beach. Maybe a BBQ.

That sounds spot on, being in Paignton I have plenty of places that are quiet and perfect for a BBQ!

Megane 225 F1
True that :cool: Results are looking very close. BTW I think me and Dan will decide after FCS and then start the planning.

Megane 225 F1
Looks like a trip to wales people. All shall be revealed once me and dan have a chat about it.