ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Meet...ideas

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Right, last meet was at Star City...but looking for a new meet idea.

Put down sensible ideas, as while I know Telford and surrounding areas well, I struggle with some of the other areas as to what they have.

A pre-requisite of this is that if the location is your idea you MUST turn up!I've organised meets in the past because someone has said that they fancy (x, y, z) and then its been arranged and they've not bothered to show due to rain or some random 'excuse'.

I'm tempted by Barmouth...most West Midlanders will have heard or been there, there's not much there, but the drive is very nice with some beautiful scenery.

There is also Ironbridge for some nice scenery, but this needs to be done before tourist season...as its a pain then.

Anyway, get your ten penneth in. :)

RS 182 CUP
somewhere ( no personal ideas, sorry) where we can take decent pics of our motors worthy of posting on here,

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I`ll second barmouth,great drive out,and if we get there early a great opportunity to park on the beach road(photos with the sea as a background) and we can take the long way home via the "triangle",just a suggestion this is but........:approve::approve:

LY200
Yea for the fluff! Barmouth sounds good! Hope we can do it after the 1st of June aswell! That's when I'll have my 200!!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
its nice around there used to go up there all of the time when i was younger, a 1.2 may struggle a touch on fish hill though. lol

there are some nice photo locations if i remember correctly

PB172
Seeing as most people who are writing on this are from around Stafford couldn't we just organize a small mini meet just for lols in Cannock or something? I'd be up for it someone just lemme know through PM if anything goes down!