ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Regular Meet (Monday 12th November)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Going to be held here:-

BridgeBuilder Pub,
Wrekin Retail Park,
Arleston,
Telford,
Shropshire,
TF1 2DE

As its close to J6 of the M54 so isn't in the middle of nowhere.

Any questions, put on here...or give me a PM.

Don :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Dam still to far for me :( hate working early morning shifts or i would make the exrta couple miles :(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Dam still to far for me :( hate working early morning shifts or i would make the exrta couple miles :(

Sorry...been an Area Rep for years and not booked a meet in Telford for some years.

Clio 172 Monaco
It's ok I will keep my hopes up for next month or month after LOL have a good 1 though! :) x

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It's ok I will keep my hopes up for next month or month after LOL have a good 1 though! :) x

You need to attend the regular meets in order to have a say on future ones...that way, it makes it fairer on those who attend regularly. :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Chris we reguarly had it at Bentley bridge, it's about 4 mins away mate lol, can't get much better. Best to move it away ffrom wolverhampton a bit. You are commited though give you that much lol. Think we should move it towards Dave next time as he always makes the effort no matter what, see what e says if he makes this one. That may be a bit closer for Cazzy to attend too?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I was only kidding Matt. If it was down to me for next one it would be Bentley bridge or somewhere like that to be fair.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Well I wasn't sure.
I thought about Tettenhall then relised 1 pub is now a curry house, it shut because of too many fights, another pub is now a garden shop also due to too many fights and the other has been demolished for new builds, that was because nobody went in there as they were all fighting in the other 2 haha.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Well I wasn't sure.
I thought about Tettenhall then relised 1 pub is now a curry house, it shut because of too many fights, another pub is now a garden shop also due to too many fights and the other has been demolished for new builds, that was because nobody went in there as they were all fighting in the other 2 haha.

You're barred from them now though aint ya? (could imagine you telling the locals that your Cup would beat them in the twisties... ;))

The one I've picked is easy to find for people not uaed to the area. Was gonna go somewhere else...but didnt want people hunting round Telford looking for a random pub. :)

Clio 172 Monaco
You need to attend the regular meets in order to have a say on future ones...that way, it makes it fairer on those who attend regularly. :)

Yeah you said this before. I get it I just never will be able to have a say tbh with the hours I work and the distance it is from me :-( so can count me out

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Toms at his VAG meet in the Audi.
They were going to have a rolling road meet but decided they'd be better off with a 'test the structural rigidity of the centre console' day, where they could 'compare their superior build quality' :p

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol. And each stick a dick in one of the hoops of the Audi logo.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm not going to be able to make this tomorrow. Got shed loads of uni work to do and I only get night times to do it :-( hopefully I can attend the next one in December. :(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Me and dreadnoughts will be there in the Tank tommorow. Which way is easier to get to the place? M6 or a444

M6 - M54 is probably best way (less messing about). After 6, the M6 isnt as bad usually.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
whats the gossip then? sorry i couldnt make it last night. how many went??

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
would of come to this if

a. i still worked in shrewsbury
b. didnt work in central brum now
c. didnt catch the train to work now./

probably gonna stick the mx5 up for sale tbh