ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next years meats

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
And yes, deliberate typo ;)

Having a discussion on the FB page about next years plans https://www.facebook.com/ClioSportScotland

Join in and let us know what you'd like to do! And if you're not on FB then tell us on here!

ATM we're thinking monthly meets, maybe 1 in Edinburgh, next month in Glasgow and so on. A large meeting in Pitlochry with the guys from the highlands, a national meet at Knockhill at the PFC day, the usual track days and a southern track day.

All suggestions and thoughts are very very welcome!

Cheers
John

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh yeah neither you will. They are very good, not sure they're make yourself ill good though!

Theres a few nandos dotted around now aren't there?

Yeah there are loads. If it's a decent place and not fast food they can usually knock something up that's safe.

Indians are also a good shout ;).

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
As much as I'd enjoy a weekend trip north I'm not sure how many would commit to it, the only weekend trip I'm planning ATM is the track day down south, fancy it? Passengering I guess....

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Some epic roads down to Campbeltown parents have a house own near there, some epic single track to it however that would just be a recipe for disaster on those lol