ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Cup - Rentec Edinburgh

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I assume you mean the car cos he looks like something fat b*****d from Austin powers left floating.

Calm doon florence nightengale!

Haha defo meant the car ;) .. I was in a 430 just picked it up from getting an mot :)

Aw man, that thing sounded amazing! I take it you work down there? I seen you on the way out then the way back when i was heading down portabello high street?

E36 328i
Sounds not bad eh, I work down at the fort, get to see some nice cars :)

What was getting done to the cup?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Sounds not bad eh, I work down at the fort, get to see some nice cars :)

What was getting done to the cup?

Just a minor service mate, i asked him to check and see if the timing was out which it was but he never had time to sort it on Friday so just left him with it whilst the guts were out until he can sort it (Hopefully Monday, i'll swing over and say hi if you're around mate!)

E36 328i
You will be glad to get that sorted! Hes good down there i got my timing belt etc done a few weeks ago before i sold my 172. I dont actually work down near rentec we just get our mots done at the garage along from rentec so chances are i wont be down there but ill keep an eye out if i am ;)