ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice R27 re-trim

Skoda
Recaros.jpg

RecaroClio.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I was done by Edge Automotive. He does the 5 seats (4 if its a 200) for £750 if you can get 2 of you that want it done.

Which for that quality is awesome.

Disastra Coupe
Looks really good that does. Looks good quality too unlike some of the other baggy looking attempt's i've seen.

That's stunning!

I was done by Edge Automotive. He does the 5 seats (4 if its a 200) for £750 if you can get 2 of you that want it done.

Which for that quality is awesome.

Does that price include the 4 door card inserts aswell? Sorely tempted!

Not so sure mate. It would essentially be the same as the Euro RS500 interior. Door cards already have black leather.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not so sure mate. It would essentially be the same as the Euro RS500 interior. Door cards already have black leather.

I don't like that interior tbh. Bright seats in an otherwise black interior looks out of place, but that's just my opinion.
Would you get the rears done as well?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I would actually serial dig the OP chairs. Minus the Renault logos of course, and with blue stitching. Winner?

I am very much excite.

Would look great. I'm going to enquire about the steering wheel/gear knob in alcantara. Maybe the chairs as per the op, with yellow stitching.

Thinking about it some more, all the colour flashes in my shed are blue, including the stitching on the leather door card inserts. The OP chairs with blue stitching and blue RS logos would look sexier than a wide angle shot of LY's breastices :approve:

Nimbus R27
Glad you all like them! Steve at Edge is awesome to deal with and has done a fantastic job. I'm back next week for more!

I couldn't stop stroking the gearknob on the way home! lmao