ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nike Air Max? Genuine?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Depends on the seller. Guy I know in Liverpool owns a clothing store. The guy in china that produces trainers for Nike is given a serial code for say 500 pairs of trainers. But, instead he makes up 1000 pairs on the same serial code, 500 go to Nike and the other 500 go out the back door. Exactly the same shoes, just duplicated serial codes etc.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Valver
one thing to determin whether there fake or not, buy 2 pairs from him and check the serial number on the sticker on the box i bet both the pairs of shoes have the same number! fake fake fake!!!

Daz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one thing to determin whether there fake or not, buy 2 pairs from him and check the serial number on the sticker on the box i bet both the pairs of shoes have the same number! fake fake fake!!!

Or buy one pair and KNOW you're getting the real thing :p

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Sinclair C5
I emailed him asking if he could confirm whether they were genuine and authentic nike trainers, he replied with a lenghty email but never actually answered my question.