ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk Issue....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Went to use my Nilfisk pressure washer and it was down on power and quite noisy.

Any known issue I can look in to or part I can replace?

It's a C120.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Mine dies the other week, same symptoms. Get another one!

Not what I wanted to hear.

Annoyingly I've not used it in a while but my neighbours borrowed it, Probably just a coincidence as cant see what they'd have done to break it.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Not what I wanted to hear.

Annoyingly I've not used it in a while but my neighbours borrowed it, Probably just a coincidence as cant see what they'd have done to break it.
Have you googled it to see if there’s any common issues?
I had a problem with my K4 Karcher. One quick google and £14 later it was fixed and back in use again.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Same with mine,after a couple of months it just stopped working.not really looked into as was in between a moving house & just got use to using the hose.

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
We got through 3 Nilfisk in 12 months at my work, probably gets used 3 times a week for a couple hours a day. I can't remember the model number but it's ridiculous, we went back to Karcher and not much better unfortunately. We bought a cheap Draper jet wash and that gets used more often, granted it's noisy but never let us down to be fair to it :ROFLMAO:

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Went through 3 Karchers in 2 years so opted for a Nilfisk C120.
First one of those died within 6 weeks and was replaced without issue by Amazon.

Let’s see how long this one lasts. 😅🤷🏽‍♂️