ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ninemeister: Porsche - 993 - RSR

A dear friend collecting his freshly, custom built, rhd, 993 RSR by Ninemeister.
Then a blat around Brands Hatch, NOT by the owner in the video clip but a racing driver.
Music - VNV Nation 'Ghosts'

These are the typical questions cropping up so I thought I'd get some answers for you guys.

1: What was the car originally?
2: What kind on engine is he running, sounds naturally aspirated but sounds larger than usual ?
3: Don't like to be vulgar but how much would something like this cost altogether?
4: Can u tell me what year is this awesome porshce?
5: What are these small "intakes" next to the signal lamps?

1: A RHD 993 rs , damaged on track . re shelled , seam welded , fully rollcaged , motorsport spec body .
2:. 3.8 na 993 rs engine running nine meister heads , gt3 rsr crank , trick rockers and other secret s**t
3: To this quality around the price of a new 997 gt3 rs ( depending on what parts you already own )
4: Built in 2009
5: Brake cooling ducts

Apologies if this is a repost it's quite an old video. But some car non the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great 993, exhaust tips don't seem to fit the cut outs though. He's a racer? Some pretty shocking driving IMO.