ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan GTR HKS 570

lift number 1 @ btm
I've just got back from visiting a friend in Dubai where we hired one of these :evil:

I can't describe how quick it was. We took it up to 240kph where is was still pulling harder all the time!

R35-Logo.jpg
• Racing Extension Pipes (75mm) • Racing Center Pipe (75mm x2 - 85mm) • Intercooler Pipe Kit (Polished Alum.) • Pre-programmed EVC (JDM Spec) • Pressure Release Computer (PRC) • Super SQV Blow-off Valve Kit • Reinforced Actuators • Super Fire Racing Spark Plugs (M45HL) * The GT570 Racing Package is not covered under HKS' warranty and is sold as-is.
The GT570 kit is available only through Authorized HKS Pro Dealers.
Approximate install time is 30-36 hours. Please contact an Authorized HKS Pro Dealer for more information. The image below does not represent the exact image of the kit.

Few pictures of the car..

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

And a video of where we took it.

I know the video seems to be mohammed ben sulayem driving, but obviously this is exactly how we drove it too. :clown:

Not a bad day out..

Last edited by a moderator:
  lift number 1 @ btm
My mates seriously looking at buying one now.

We went for a few runs through the tunnel on the Jumeira palm too, that WAS epic!!