ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No MiniDisc

Hello again, been a while since I visited as Ive been away (Amsterdam ) but im back and have seen the new groups - like it.

Anyway, I use minidiscs for everything and have used them in the car as I find them more durable than cds - especially changing whilst driving. Anyway, I am seeking advise as how I might be able to get a minidisc (currently own a sony but willing to buy for right result) head unit in a new 172 mk2.

I would like to keep everything the same - speakers, cd-changer and remote control/display.

Any suggestions?

172 Cup

Tony whatever you do you will not be able to keep the existing cd changer. It just will not work with any other head unit.

Keeping the display should be possible as Ive heard autoleads have developed a lead enabling you to utilise the display.

Griff