ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

noisy exhaust .. has anyone added a large middle box..?

hello all... ive recently got a 182 and although i love the look of the pipes its far too loud for me on the motorway . the only time its not loud is on tickover.
im told its a custom exhaust and it does look well made appart from the hanger design which i can change

. it has 2 back boxes and a tiny little middle box joined to a sports cat then into a flexi and onto the last join for the down pipe.
am i better off finding a standard cat and mating it to the system or adding a bigger middle box as well....
ive been told its not that loud from the outside but its really boomy in the car as soon as you touch the throttle or back off but not bad on cruise..
i dont want to have to get another system so will work with this one and see how i get on.. ill get some pics of the middle once ive removed it tomorrow..
thanks for any advice..
jay