ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia- Rubbish Customer Service ?

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Has anyone had a bad experience with Nokia phones and there repair rather than replace policy.

All four members of my family have had new Nokia phones in the past six months, as upgrades on our contract. The first one to go wrong was my Daughters 7380 (wont bore you with details) suffice to say it was software.

It went back 5 times and still had the same fault. I demanded it was replaced, as it was less than 3 weeks old when it first went wrong, and they refused, saying they had a repair only policy. She now has a Moto pebble.

The same thing happened with my Wife’s N93 and now my Sons N-70,

Nokia,s response has been the same in all cases.

The dealer I bought through is one of the best and I have used him for years but even he cannot get Nokia to budge on this.

My 6131 has just started playing up so I fear another round of pointless phone calls.

If anyone has had the same problem, I would appreciate some repeatable facts I can use in taking this further. Alternatively, if anyone knows how to get faulty Nokia phones replaced under warranty I would be very pleased to learn how.
Thanks.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im confused.

How is your dealer dealing with your issue?

What service point are you sending the phones to?
What are the actual faults with the handsets?
And more importantly why arent you happy for the phones to be fixed?

Last edited: