ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

non sport and my new 197 bedford

GW 197 cup
After 3 years of wanting a sport and owning a low and slow non sport I have finally purchased a GW 197 cup

Here they are
IMG_20140704_200605_zpsofoijjl6.jpg

Don't worry the new one won't be slammed! So far I have stripped the rear seats and iso fix bar out, plans are ypipe, exhaust, v6 box, map, pads, white wheels and cup spoiler.

GW 197 cup
I will start a build thread when I get going, I've developed a blow in the flexi pipes, hopefully get that fixed soon, toying with the idea of buying a toyosport manifold but seems too cheap to be any good

GW 197 cup
Looks good afew more pics please

Thanks, will try get some good pictures of it soon.

Please make the 197 look like this:approve:

View attachment 112755

That is exactly what I intend to make it look like, I've had picture of those cup racers and r3 cars on my phone for the past year or so lol.

I decided to take a gamble and order a toyo sports manifold, reviews on 197net seem to suggest it's not bad for the price..

IMG_20140716_182346_zpsazuutj4i.jpg

IMG_20140716_173440_zpsoh05ltwo.jpg