ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non sport or sport meet in norwich (or surrounding area) anyone in???

db

db detailing™
We normally wait in the car park for everyone to arrive, have a look at the cars, take a few pics, then go for a drink (that way people know who is who and not just walking into a pub full of people not knowing who is from cliosport!!!!).
The normal meeting place is at the car park next to the park on park road (A1066), but we can do the car park on Chapel Street if you want (it is a bit closer to The Waterfront Inn).

clio 1.2 mk2
We normally wait in the car park for everyone to arrive, have a look at the cars, take a few pics, then go for a drink (that way people know who is who and not just walking into a pub full of people not knowing who is from cliosport!!!!).
The normal meeting place is at the car park next to the park on park road (A1066), but we can do the car park on Chapel Street if you want (it is a bit closer to The Waterfront Inn).

well i dont mind, like you said i dont wonna be walking into somewhere where i dont know anyone or like cant put a face to a name haha

Mini Cooper S
I saw a RB 197 today with a CUP number plate in Norwich City, was visiting a friend. Any of you guys?