ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non sport?

1.2 clio dynamique
Are their much non-sport owners active?
I have a 1.2 dynamique and would like to see chat with other non sport owners. I'm from coatbridge!

Clio 2.0 16v 182
A lot use 1.2s and dci's as their daily's because they're so cheap to run. I'm one of them. Im sure there's tones of standard only owners here just for the tech forum

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I think there is a whole thread in the images section of non R.S. models. How many of those are still owned by people on here is another question though.

I have a 1.2 phase 1 that I use for work as it runs on fresh air lol. My main family car is a zafira gsi which I like to keep miles down on, and its thirsty!

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16v owner here.

45mpg so cheap to run, bit expensive on tax and insurance but barring that it's pretty good.

Only downside is it's slow as buggery but considering I spend the majority of my time under 40mph it's not an issue.

2003 1.2 billabong
Plenty of non sport owners on here. I remember when I attended Cliosport saturday a few years back there was quite a few non sports there too.

Miss having my clio, not been back on here in a couple years :(