ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Normys future... help decide

RB 197 fatty
Getting bored so planning some mods.

Already planning on lowering 40mm, sport side skirts (anyone???), and silvertecs.

Thinking i wanna do something different though. like some of the colour things people got going on on here. Anyone got any suggestions? What you recon to maybe Blue, green or even red 'bits', like badges and stuff??? Has red been done before?!?

current pics here

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/normy_06/ (amongst lots of other cr*p) :S

Photoshop goers most welcome!

cheers buddies!

Normy :D

I'd go with getting the 182 front & rear bumpers to start off, plus the grill & the side skirts, depends what your after really though.

As Djw said - coloured badges have been done to death, but I thkin that most don't look bad at all.

RB 197 fatty
I'd go with getting the 182 front & rear bumpers to start off, plus the grill & the side skirts, depends what your after really though.

As Djw said - coloured badges have been done to death, but I thkin that most don't look bad at all.

think the front and rear bumpers would be too much work and money. not too fussed on keeping up the 182 look. already got the two bits i was after (zorsts and wheels), just wanna do something different!

hmmmmmmm rainbow wheels ay?!? :D

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
although tbh badges have been done alot, i havent seen coloured badges on a non club sport etcm there r far more with standard.

sounds good mate good luck with it.

RB 197 fatty
yeah i agree, the rainbow idea was gash! lol!

but still, the idea of red bits or even turquoise is growing on me! who knows!

..............orange/inferno bits????