ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norn Iron Meet 3rd & 4th September 2011

"Navy" N17 TWO
Was a good day, weather was so predictable lol it ALWAYS rains at the airshow! That's why you needed a CS rain jacket lol

I have one pic of the Tram ;)
4e925c5b-db27-45f9.jpg
Probably the nicest part of it (the lights)

The Clio's would have that F16 in the twisties remember, or even that stretch where I passed you ;)

Rest of the pics are on the Nikon, im in the pub!

PS - thanks for the feed :cheers:

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Haha you complete bas*ard! Horrible that is. Got my laptop sold now btw, so I'm buying those 5 172 Alloys now from here and then gonna get some lowz.

The bus will look nicer!

No probs mate, lovely grub!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Happy days!
You need some lows I thought you were part of the airshow at one point :rasp:

"Navy" N17 TWO
That lovely feed has gave me the hunger for another day out :cool:

How about a wee run through the Sperrins Liam? Before the 4ft-wide roads are caked in snow again lol

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Well get another meet organised then :p Hopefully get more people!

Where abouts are you thinking? Just a local meet for a bite and a sh*t chatting session and a few piccies?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Exactly as above - "local" to most of our crew over here means Belfast lol :rolleyes:

We could meet somewhere central like say.... Antrim or thereabouts and take a drive from there. Take a few pics, grub & home!

I was thinking a drive up the Glenshane pass and stop at the wind farm for a few photos.
Actually it's a route we had planned last year but the weather made it impossible, but I went anyway ;)

DSC_1511.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thinking 23rd October for next meet folks :)

Will get a wee plan together over the weekend, if you have any ideas or know of any decent feeding spots - fire away..I owe someone a feed remember ;)

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Nice one mate, Sunday then is it? Can't really check, stuck in work atm.

What's the plans? Just a drive up and meet? And grub for a special someone :p!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Anything that works, we'll go for it. Meet somewhere and take a run up the Glenshane pass, stop for a few photos and head for grub & banter.

Me and yourself could take a run home towards Cookstown through the Sperrins - I'd need to recon the route though as I haven't been on that since I bought my dci lol
The city-side people may not want to take that route home - I got told off before for running into an Irish traffic jam (about 50 sheep) on a mountain road :eek:

Aye grub's not for you - the Mrs ;) so don't get your hopes up lol

Last edited:
  Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Sounds good mate, will be looking forward to that. Hopefully have these dual optics I'm buying from a guy on here installed and maybe some springs installed! So maybe it won't be the worst looking this time around!

Common scene up around my womans part, those and ducks and cattle just roaming free lol. Some craic so it is though.

Many ya think we will get this time around? Jonny is looking in this time!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Eibach springs would suit yours well - not sure how much they are though.
On the non-sports they drop the car more and still leave it "comfy"

I'd imagine 60mm would be very crashy, did you get the 172 alloys? :)

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
No he pulled out :/ So I'm stuck on these horrible alloys till I work up a few pound for new ones.

I'd like a nice drop but I think 60mm might be a bit much.

Not sure if I should go for rake or just a nice flat looking one. Thoughts mate?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Tigger, I was just looking through my phone and found this;

w9rKw.jpg

Pity we didn't get a pic of that tidy Meg.

also; Eibach springs or those Lo suspension ones then? Not sure if I want a nice even drop or a 'face down ass up' drop.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Cheersd mate, only reason I was looking into those Lo Suspension ones was for price. Still tempted mind you.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Never heard of them. But if they are that cheap they might be worth a punt. If they are crap you could probably sell them on without taking much of a hit...