ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales

C63 AMG
Yesterday, because we were bored, my friend and I decided the roads of North Wales needed to be driven:
IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

C63 AMG
Indeed it is, the reservoir is called Lyn Aled. Realy great roads for doing fly bys and taking moving shots; it is very, very quiet!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks good.

If you ever have time you should take the A470 past Betws Y Coed down towards Borth as thats a great road to and only a couple of min's from the start of the triangle or end dependant on which way round you go.

C63 AMG
The RB 182 is lowered with Eibach springs and H&R suspension. I don't know how low it is exactly, but it the rear arches 'sit on' the rear wheels. The Trophy may look 'raised' as in some pictures it is on uneven ground.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I had the EXACT same idea, at midnight on Friday night. Left Kent at 230am with some friends and got to snowdonia at about 730 !

Wow - it was funking freezin' !!

Great photos BTW.

Megane 225 F1
i think i saw u yesterday in the trophy. were u in cardiff at like 4 ish. reconise the number plate 4 sum reason

clio 1.4 16v
Were u parked down in Conwy quay this morning by any chance ? There was a Trophy there... not sure if it was you?

172 cup
Gorgeous photos!

There's a couple of shots which are almost identical to mine as i did the same thing last week! Had a few days off, thought i'd explore some roads in North Wales :)

It's great fun! Definately doing it again! :)