ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northampton meet.. with more notice this time - 22nd Oct.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Here you go mate keeps it in one place i guess. I might pop along just to have a look as i havent got my own to look at anymore :(

1.sthomasj10
2. George182
3. RobH
4. joe18two
5. scott.p
6.jacs

Yes possibly but I'd rather it be the weekend after that. Pretty skint by the 22nd cos my payday is 24th of each month

Any objections to my mate coming down in his civic type r?

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
Yes possibly but I'd rather it be the weekend after that. Pretty skint by the 22nd cos my payday is 24th of each month

Any objections to my mate coming down in his civic type r?

Don't know if we're going to be able to budge on a date mate, as quite a few people have confirmed on a date.

If you want to add your name on here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?604004-Any-Northampton-owners-here

No mate, he can come :) a couple of my mates in GTI's, Leons and Ibiza's are coming for a look.

I am reluctantly going to have to miss the meet tomorrow. My store manager has been taken ill and I will be covering his shifts. Sorry for the late notice, gutted i cant make it.
"can you work tomorrow mr x is ill"
"no sorry"
"why not?"
"got plans"

seriously though shame you cant make it, there is always next time.

6268726989_c7c1635da8.jpg

6268726039_3c569be068.jpg

6269250142_6f7eb4b9bf.jpg

6269249052_2891171184.jpg

6269247928_70fa1a6458.jpg

Bit of a dissapointing turn out considering the number of names down on the list but it is a start Met at sixfields, few people left then we popped over to silverstone to get some pics apologies these are just a few off of my phone.