ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norwich Riverside meet on 24/05/13 !

Arctic Blue 182
Well , Everyone has recently been talking about a meet in Norwich and I've decided to organise it other wise it wouldn't happen :rasp:.

Riverside will be the meeting point so we can meet at Morrisons at about 7-8 pm on the 24/05/13 which is a Friday!

Will be nice to meet everyone before CSS!

Let me know if your coming?

1) Danielbarton94

C3 Picasso Beast
I'll confirm next Friday if I'm defiantly 100% attending. We going some places for some photos if we meet at seven?? I know a good place out Stoke Holy Cross way, big circular car park on a hill that over looks nice countryside. Dunston Common would also be good for some wood shots. Don't really know anywhere in Norwich that would be good??

Arctic Blue 182
Sounds good mate ! A place called Anglia square near riverside is a graffiti spot and would be awesome to take some photos there aswell ?

172 Cup
1) Danielbarton94
2) Chri5
3) Buddha123
4) han519
5) Canary172

markerboy2002 and LankyPestero - get involved!

GSXR + KDX220
Do you mean that car park round the other side of Anglia square? I've got a few pics of mine in there before, would be a good spot!

C3 Picasso Beast
Few shots I took a few years back at the car park at Stoke...

Taken in the evening so if it's nice weather should be able to get something similar :)

5824169368_b83e8d5aa9_b.jpg

5823601909_1919b7d25e_b.jpg

5824172998_60b690a1e9_b.jpg

5824187302_ff7d02db5f_b.jpg

Twingo Dynamique
i might come... as i havent met any of the norfolk lot yet... depends on the amount of fuel i have in the car though :/

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I will be there 100%, I'll also bring along a sunflower if I can get hold of him. Oh and an inferno and an RB

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Think ill pop over then... be nice to meet a few people... Morrison's just past carrow road? Is that right? Thanks Craig

172 Cup
Weather forecast for this evening:

19:00 - white cloud
20:00 - light rain shower
21:00 - white cloud
22:00 - white cloud

All in all, a great improvement over this morning's monsoon! :)

I'll bring my camera along this evening, but as I'm by no means a pro-photographer I'd advise other people to bring theirs with them too!

GSXR + KDX220
Good turnout :) good to meet you all too, I'll post a few pics up tomorrow!

my legs are still cold lol

C3 Picasso Beast
Here's my "artistic" efforts! I think they're pretty good actually considering the light I was working with...don't I sound professional!

Feel free to add to the thread.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?700122-EoE-Friday-Night-Norwich-Meet

As Chris said good turnout and I'm glad I bothered to show as I feel I've made some new Clio friends!

Hope you didn't feel too out of place Hannah with all us men and our manly Clios ;)

Who needs our area rep hey to arrange these meets!