ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not impressed with Coilovers

clio 1.4 petrol
Had a shot of my friends clio sport 182 and ye His coilovers feel far worse than his einback springs and non-standard replaced shocks. Before it used to even out going over bumps etc where as coilovers try and adjust over every separate bump if you know wat i mean. Handles worse in my opinion anyone else found the same when having used both?

aftermarket springs and aftermarket shocks for the win imo.

Have they been professionally set up? Or just set by him to the hardest setting? LoL

Mark Fish will set them up properly for about £250 I think.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Unless there set up it will handle like a dog!

I paid Alot to have mine set up! Wasn't 250£!!! Thats an apauling price!!!!!!!!

The Coils are 100x better than springs! BUT they are more tiring on long trips and harder on surfaces.

RS Clio 200
nob LOL

tell him to go Mark Fish, then drive it and come back and post the same thing again. You wont be able to. He fitted them himself no doubt.

CTR--VX220D
You have to ask yourself 'why do I want coilovers?'

If you want a lardy comfortable cruiser dont bother and get some lowering springs.