ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not really a project as perfect as is!!!!

frozen white clio172
right bought the car a few weeks ago and i love it so much i'm not changing a thing so heres a few pics after a wash and sun was shinin so thought get the phone out, oh yeah and new phone aswell sony ericsson xperia x8 white of course to match the car :) oh yeh will be adding pics aswell to this and for a phone not bad snaps!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  frozen white clio172
i'm thinkin bout gettin a ktec exhaust but then when i put my foot down i like this one!!!! to be honest there is nothin else i would change i was quite lucky and bought it how it is, i'd like to maybe sort out a good headunit and door speakers no sub or amp gettin abit old for all that noise lol

197 FF Glacier White
Looks ok, is it diesel or an RS?

Edit, it revs too high to be a diesel! Sounds really rough on tickover though, maybe just the recording I guess.

Why have you posted this in the project section if you have just told us it's not a project? Moved.

frozen white clio172
Why have you posted this in the project section if you have just told us it's not a project? Moved.

surely only owning the car for 2 weeks means its gonna be some kind of project ie little mods but i didnt know where to put it as there is no section for showing ur car in general or have i missed it????

frozen white clio172
Looks ok, is it diesel or an RS?

Edit, it revs too high to be a diesel! Sounds really rough on tickover though, maybe just the recording I guess.

yeh rs, sound quality is pretty bad admittedly does sound better in the flesh!!!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Haha cool my m8s bringin some expensive video gear so u can make up a nice sounding vid then (did some1 just say drive-bys) ;) lol

frozen white clio172
ive got a few pictures i want to put to this thread but cant put them on here how the hell do i do it??? search for a guide but cant find one anyone please got some good ones i want to show!!

frozen white clio172
DSC00018.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

rb182 cup
yes i can upload photos everybody clap!!!???!!!??? lol
hey great pics...only 1 thing i'd change...i'd paint the "2.0 16v" on the bullets black...so it stands out. theres a lad on here who sparays stuff. just post your items you want spraying & he sprays them & posts them back. so all im sayin is...keep the bullets white...just get the text black...dont wanna sound picky :D

Disastra Coupe
Is that birdshit on your bonnet eating away at the car? :( I'd change the wheels and exhaust, smart otherwise :)

frozen white clio172
hey great pics...only 1 thing i'd change...i'd paint the "2.0 16v" on the bullets black...so it stands out. theres a lad on here who sparays stuff. just post your items you want spraying & he sprays them & posts them back. so all im sayin is...keep the bullets white...just get the text black...dont wanna sound picky :D

i was gonna give this a go myself as i sprayed my rocker cover on my old car and was quite similar regarding difficulty with lettering but if price is right i'd post them off definately do u know his name??

frozen white clio172
Is that birdshit on your bonnet eating away at the car? :( I'd change the wheels and exhaust, smart otherwise :)

haha yeh it was fresh as i was lookin at the pics in my car i noticed it so got out and it was still damp :) i really like the wheels but and definately contemplating gettin a ktec recessed but then i love the noise of this one!!

RB One Eight Two
Personally, looks nice but i would change the wheels to 15"s as they look too big.

I can't help but thinking clio van when i see white 172/182s..

frozen white clio172
Personally, looks nice but i would change the wheels to 15"s as they look too big.

I can't help but thinking clio van when i see white 172/182s..

you have just kicked me in the nuts, how can u compare it to a clio van :-(