ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

novice detailer

cliosport 182
when applying AG SRP do i just use the meg foam pads and work it into the bodywork until it has dissapeared thn do i leave it for a certain amont of time or do i wipe off straight away

when applying ag egp do i just use meg foam pads thn wipe off with a microfibre cloth how long should i leave it on before wiping it off

106 GTi
Work the SRP until there is little or nothing to remove, getting the right amount is key to this, you should only need a 20 pence sized blob to do a door, wing, quarter of the bonnet. Any residue that is left just buff away straight away.

I leave the EGP on at least an hour before removal, avoid applying it in the sun or on warm panels and they key is really thin. To thicj an it will be a pain to remove, dust like mad and just waste you time and product.