ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Numberplates

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I am getting my self a personal reg on thrusday, S6000t X as my nickname is scoot, the reason for this thread is what style number plates do you think would look best at present i have french pressed plates but was thing normal style with 3/4 size front plate and poss backs, all comments welcome and good links would be brill, thanks!

Scoot

3/4 height, standard width but leave the plate how it should be spaced.

Dont space it was S6000T X as the 5-0 will come down on you like Michelle McManus on a trampoline.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Like what lol? Not too bothered about police attention as they never seem to bother and I can live with a 30 quid fine if they do.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Like what lol? Not too bothered about police attention as they never seem to bother and I can live with a 30 quid fine if they do.

£30 fine the first time, then they can take the plate can't they?

I would at least keep the legal size, and font if you are going to space it

A Flamin' Red one
Fancyplates.com.

Resized to fit the recess. One of the most cost effective mods I can think of.

DSC00297.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Agreed that looks well - pity it's just outside legal margins, quite literally :(

But the normal plates do look neat - no need for anything too fancy