ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring

BMW F21 125d
Spotted at the Nurburgring last weekend... In the overflow field carpark.

EY51 YYV - Red 172, Turini's, Rocking a CS Sticker.

BMW F21 125d
Certainly did... Arctic 182 with Recaro's, travelled with an Astra CTDI Van and a 911 S2.

There was another 172 there too, dark blue, but he didn't have a CS Sticker in. Were you with the white 106 Rallye?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, white Rallye and a silver EP3 Type R on Rotas.

Had a good time, only did 2 laps though, but the 2nd I got to go around the GP track.

BMW F21 125d
I was queuing up on Sat evening whilst the GP track was open, but a few people mentioned that the track had been closed so I pulled out of the queue, only to realise it hadn't.

I put in 4 laps, The White Rallye was behind me towards the end of my last lap.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Ah sweet.

My mate (the owner) let my other mate drive it, and on his 2nd lap the clutch went!

Managed to get it fixed at AutoLeda in Adenau for 386 Euros, not too bad considering.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Saw you in Adenau and at the overflow car park GodSpeed. Also saw that stripped LY and that red diesel race car....the driver was smoking a cigar!