ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Meet - Waterside Inn - 8th May 08

Great pics Jordings :)

Wanted to come down but I was foooooooking tired after getting up so early to go Jords gaff....

Thanks again Jord for the fitment :approve:

love it mate!

Went Cat and Fiddle last night iwth some mates to see what it would handle like, was really impressed it it :) The steering wheel is perfect for my cute little hands. Has Jord showed you all the progress pics?

love it mate!

Went Cat and Fiddle last night iwth some mates to see what it would handle like, was really impressed it it :) The steering wheel is perfect for my cute little hands. Has Jord showed you all the progress pics?

without getting it tracked, LOL, you wont believe the difference in handling when its all the same :p

love it mate!

without getting it tracked, LOL, you wont believe the difference in handling when its all the same :p

It never missed a beat Jord! Was mint to drive

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Looks like a good turnout, where were the details about his meet? and wheres the Waterside inn? wouldv come down if id known

Mustang, S13, AX GT
it was bright sunny and hot, and surprisingly a nice pub. unlucky dude ;) hows your grandad doing?

IMG_0156.jpg

nice reaR END nick

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it was bright sunny and hot, and surprisingly a nice pub. unlucky dude ;) hows your grandad doing?

Aye, gutted... ah well, next time an' all that. :D

He's reet i guess... he's 95 so i'm just glad he's coming out tbh!

R56 JCW
Btw, good turnout had a laff as usual, good to see everything again!!

Will get summit sorted for end of this month :)