ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Off Work and Bored

172 A Cupwork Orange™
So decided to take the cup out with the brother-in-law in his Zr

Ended up here

Hartside Cafe, Alston, Cumbria

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

Where i took a few photos

All shot on a Sony Ericsson (Cybershot K800i)

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

Whilst out we spotted "tour de france 2008"

Think they were a bit lost :clown:

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

All in all a totally enjoyable way to waste a tank full of fuel :approve:

Last edited:
  172 A Cupwork Orange™
Are you missing your MG Vern? lol

Nah, do like the cars they handle just like a go-cart, just a little slow for me now :rasp:

fast enuff for the brother-in-law tho he aint been driving that long

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
ye what litre enginges in the ZR? my mates got a 1.4 ZR and i find it pretty nippy. and ye true they do handle quite well.

RenaultSport 172.
No offence, but what the f**k are those door protector thingys doing on that clio!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
ur mate looks like the typical mg zr driver lol, i swear they all look the same, lovin the cup my favorite

RB 182
Looks like a good run out Vern. Did you intend to go there or with your sense of direction where you just trying to find Teesside park. :rasp:

172 A Cupwork Orange™
No offence, but what the f**k are those door protector thingys doing on that clio!

the guy who had the cup before me put them on there, i took them off when i got it but he must have superglued them on or something as when i removed them the paint is down to the bare metal, so i had no choice but to put them back on :clown: