ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
They are just rumours, I heard them bout Black ops when MW2 was in it's early days. COD will always be a FPS, and we won't have to pay extra for it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
They are just rumours, I heard them bout Black ops when MW2 was in it's early days. COD will always be a FPS, and we won't have to pay extra for it.

Sledgehammer have been confirmed as the makers of a COD series and they don't make FPS. So that's a big clue to me but mw3 has been confirmed aswell. Probably why there's 2 out later this year although sledgehammers isn't garrenteed this year.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Sledgehammer have employed members of IW who made MW2, and it has been confirmed that it is based on the MW2 game engine, like BO was based on the Waw engine, so it will be FPS.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
But there is another COD coming aswell apparently. I've heard it's a treyarch vietnam game which I certainly won't be buying if that is true.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I would, but went on the other day and there were only 18,000 people online. And everyone was pretty good. All the Noobs keep up to date with the latest games.

Edition 30
Im just gonna enjoy Black Ops until the new ones come out.

Doubt they will be anything special but I'll probs still play them.

I don't know why they put things like grenade launchers and last stand in games, pointless.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It was hyped up to fucked and dissapointed me.

Killzone was better.

Edition 30
If I was doing what I'm doing now on MW2 I wouldnt be enjoying it. So glad it's gone slightly back to it's roots.

I want to have killstreak selection so I can use which one I want when I want!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Im just gonna enjoy Black Ops until the new ones come out.

Doubt they will be anything special but I'll probs still play them.

I don't know why they put things like grenade launchers and last stand in games, pointless.

Although we hate them, they need to give something to the Noobs to make it playable for new players.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Maybe set types of killstreaks like a uav/counter 1 and attack ones then a sniper spot and air strike so 3 types with 3 different killstreaks in them.

Edition 30
It's gotta be pretty rare when you don't have a spy plane at some point? Failing that, if you die after getting your napalm you can get a few more kills, spy plane, then use the napalm?

Suppose but situation happens with Blackbird and Chopper gunner also! Im always on 7 kills and 2 dudes run round the corner, mow them down. I now have my Chopper sat there and cant call in the blackbird.

Like to have that in whilst im in the chopper gunner for my teammates to help flush them out and also I usually get late killstreaks and dont get chance to call it in before the game ends.

I know its nothing major, but surely they could do and update and just make the up button on the D-pad cycle through your earnt kill streaks?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh it's a good idea really, would be easy to do too I imagine. Doubt it will happen at least until the next game though!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That's why I never put attack helicopter and chopper gunner cos you never get to use them both as it won't let you get the chopper out.

White APE
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ELPRESADOR#p/u/0/AHn8yQITNeM[/video]]

i always thought he was a black dude. But f**k me, he's wired non stop!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
had a weird thing happen on zombies. even with juggernog it was 1 hit from a zombie and i went down. all i can put it dow to is connection.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Ive just swapped back to HD after recording some stuff.... first time playing this in HD and theres ALOT of FPS lag through the HDMI that i dont suffer from with component cable... hmmm!

182 Turbo Project
Im getting bored as f**k with this game now.

Lol.

I'm just getting into it. However I don't rate how fast paced it is. I like it in something like BF you can actually have more than 30 seconds before re-spawning.

It might just be that I'm s**t on COD but alright on BF?

Bumder With A Buffer
Lol.

I'm just getting into it. However I don't rate how fast paced it is. I like it in something like BF you can actually have more than 30 seconds before re-spawning.

It might just be that I'm s**t on COD but alright on BF?

IT might be fast paced but the way you actually move is shocking. I mean picking up an assault rifle when you have lightweight on slows you right down. MAybe im used to the old COD's but I really dont like this one...In fact im shouting at it at the minute. f**king host disconnection bullshit!

182 Turbo Project
IT might be fast paced but the way you actually move is shocking. I mean picking up an assault rifle when you have lightweight on slows you right down. MAybe im used to the old COD's but I really dont like this one...In fact im shouting at it at the minute. f**king host disconnection bullshit!

Lol, I can see this in my head and it was funny. :D

Bumder With A Buffer
Blimey managed to get a good few games in tonight...after about 10 no lag or anything.

Also just had probably one of my best games.....

63daeb14.jpg

73 kills :).